Options

Seeking Advice : Transition from Retail Management to IT

Chuynh22Chuynh22 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all,For the past couple months i've browsed these forums seeking help on my transition to a new career in IT. I am currently in Retail Sales management, with 5 years behind my belt. I've always had a passion for technology which led me to my current employer, and am looking to pursue my passion further. I will have my A+ certification within the next week, and am requesting assistance on my resume from fellow members.I've attached my resume and hopefully none of my personal information is available icon_redface.gif.Thank you in advance

Comments

• Options
    Robertf969Robertf969 Member Posts: 190
    Your first assignment as a future IT professional is to figure out how to post your resume as a word, or PDF format without our help. After that I should be able to read your resume and I will offer advice.
    123.jpg 77.5K
  • Options
    thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Robertf969 wrote: »
    Your first assignment as a future IT professional is to figure out how to post your resume as a word, or PDF format without our help. After that I should be able to read your resume and I will offer advice.

The first time I tried posting a .PDF or .doc the system wouldn't let me. Although more recently it did. I'm wondering if it's related to post count or something?
  • Options
    Chuynh22Chuynh22 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am able to now post my resume in PDF, i believe it was due to post count as I just hit 10.

Regards,
    Christopher
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    FYI all your personal info is still there.