GTS Learning and professor messer video

BarzanBarzan Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
What's up everyone
I'm currently studying for my A+ cert and I've been using professor messer video and it says its from 2012 so I wanted to know if it is still helpful. Also I'm thinking about getting the gts learning with the live labs but first wanted to know if it's useful and any other recommendations will be much appreciated.

Comments

• ProfessorMesserProfessorMesser Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The 220-801 and 220-802 A+ exams are based on CompTIA's objectives from 2012, so the 220-801 and 220-802 videos all apply to the existing objectives.

You can evaluate an hour of the gtslearning live labs for free, so you can try them out and see if they work for you.
  • BarzanBarzan Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Alright cool thanks for the reply.
    One more thing is this the real professor messer?
  • bloodshotbettybloodshotbetty Member Posts: 215
    I have enjoyed the GTS Learning. There is a lot of supplemental information. That being said, I have not started studying for the 802 yet and thus, have not played with the labs.

A+ certified
    Bachelors of Science in Social Work, Augsburg College
    Working on: Network+
  • BarzanBarzan Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ok that's good to know but I think I'm going to start with the exam cram book
  • bloodshotbettybloodshotbetty Member Posts: 215
    Exam Cram is good- but it really is more of an overview. Everything is very concise and easy to follow. I have been using it for a review now that I have been through Professor Messer, CBT nuggets, and Mike Meyers.

A+ certified
    Bachelors of Science in Social Work, Augsburg College
    Working on: Network+