Project+ Voucher on the cheap?

TheReceiverTheReceiver Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am planning to get the Project+ this week or so, however my budget cries when looking at the price tag.

Anyone know a place to get it cheaper than the provided link on the forums? The early expiration voucher is 245 at the moment. Is that the cheapest route or are there other means?

If this is against forum rules I apologize in advance, and will edit the thread immediately.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Comments

• MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Member Posts: 172 ■■■□□□□□□□
    you missed out the $50 promotion last month from Comptia
  • TheReceiverTheReceiver Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Do certification partners get discounts?

I may hit up my school and see if I can get one cheap that way...
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You may be able to get access to the Academic version of the exam/voucher:

Exam:
    JK0-017: CompTIA Academic/E2C Project+ Certification Exam Voucher Only
    View Testing Policies

Price*:
    USD 137.00
    H3||scr3am wrote: »
    You may be able to get access to the Academic version of the exam/voucher:

Exam:
    JK0-017: CompTIA Academic/E2C Project+ Certification Exam Voucher Only
    View Testing Policies

Price*:
    USD 137.00

Looks like you may have been in your account when you view that information as it comes up as a session time out for me.

Thanks for that though I may try and see if my school can get me that voucher
    So I was able to get the voucher but I guess my school is still trying to make money off of me regardless.

They are charging me 205 for the student voucher. Still irritating that they would do that to me considering how much I have supported them over the last couple of years.

Ill take it though, money is tight and taking 4 certifications (While being tough as hell) is quite expensive...
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    that sucks, I wish you the best of luck on it :D do you have the sybex book?
    No not yet, ill have to see if I can get it from the local book store first. Also Im working on some other certifications and saved the "best" for last lol
  • usman4673usman4673 Member Posts: 115
    I am also looking for a JK0-017 voucher. Can you guys help and provide any clue how to get one? You can PM me, I need to take the exam within the next 5-7 days and the high price tag of PK0-003 is a huge hindrance. Need help.
  • lodis86lodis86 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    None that I'm aware of.