USD $0.00
Shipped

1 of : CompTIA Network+ Voucher
USD $0.00
Shipped

1 of : Save 51% on the CompTIA Network+ Essentials Package
USD $327.00
Shipped

I have since decided to go an entirely different rout and will not be pursuing N+. The above package is also supposed to come with a free retake. Not sure if the best way to go about selling this but I figure why not sell it to someone who will use it and that would like to save a bit of cash. Please let me know if interested and what you think a fair price is. Thank you all in advance!

Update:
I guess in fairness I should list a price I am willing to take. The voucher does have over 6 months left. I have registered and spent a small amount of time with certmaster but I am sure it wouldn't be too much trouble to transfer login information for it. Lastly, I mentioned the free retake voucher. I am not sure if it would be transferable, but it is indeed part of what I paid for. Realistically, I am selling a voucher that expires in over 6 months so first $245 can take it. Willing to listen to offers. Thank you!

$210 OBO now!

Comments

• jekelljekell Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good morning all, happy Monday. Dropping price to $200 OBO now. Thank you!
  • DntH8MeDntH8Me Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    sending you a PM . I'm ready to get this, preparing to take the exam soon....

edit: doesn't look like you have the PM option on.
    2019 Certification Goals: ​CEH | PenText + | CISM? | stop procrastinating
    DntH8Me wrote: »
    sending you a PM . I'm ready to get this, preparing to take the exam soon....

edit: doesn't look like you have the PM option on.

Hello DntH8Me,

I activated my Vcard download so that you can access my email address. I did post it previously, but it got deleted. I am not finding the option to allow PMs or I would do that.

I also found out junior members do not have pm access by default which makes sense. I have submitted a request for access and will send you a PM asap. Thank you for your patience.
    This is still available if anyone is interested.
    Sold. Thanks everyone!