Very excited.. I passed my Network+ today!!!

Kend9388Kend9388 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I finally passed my Network+ exam after all the stress and fear of failing. I feel very accomplished I did self-study for both the A+ and the Network+ and I passed both within 3 1/2 months of study maybe 4 lol. But i'm super excited and I hope this really helps me out in my job search. Now I gotta figure out which certification I want next, probably a Microsoft. Whoever is taking the Network+ just make sure you study the material well and take lots of practice tests and you should be fine.

Comments

• tahjzhuantahjzhuan Member Posts: 288 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Kend9388Kend9388 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks I appreciate it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Is Security+ your next step?
  • Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    Congrats, keep at it!
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
    I don't know yet. I really didn't plan on getting my Security+ yet. I was thinking about trying out some vendor specific certifications like Microsoft and get familiar with it since it's pretty much everywhere. What do you think? Maybe an MCSA or MCSE.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • RuminusRuminus Member Posts: 56 ■■■□□□□□□□
    W00t!! Great job! I keep thinking of getting the Net+ just to get a vendor neutral view of the networking world. WGU was going to have me take it but then someone in the Registrar's office decided the CCENT took care of it and said "Sorry, no test for you." I was bummed.
    WGU Classes Finished: GAC1, WFV1, UBC1, EUP1, EUC1, TCP1, COV1, CJC1, CUV1, CQV1, IWT1, TPV1, CTV1, C173, C185, ABV1, C179, C697, C698
    Program (BSIT-NA) completion: 80%
    Thanks guys. Yeah the Network+ had alot of info to remember. I've heard the
    CCENT includes most of the Net+ topics as well. But like you said it is vendor neutral so i guess that's a plus.
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sweet..Congratulations!
  • orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_thumright.gif
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • mmafsarmmafsar Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! where did u get your practice tests? did you purchase? on what website?
    Thanks. I think the exam cram books are good and to the point. I used it to study for the A+ and Network+ with the A+ I also bought the additional practice exam book. With the Network+ I also got the Mike Meyers all in one edition to supplement my knowledge which comes with some practice questions. And online practice questions help. Study thoroughly and make sure you know the objectives.
  • jekelljekell Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and best of luck with your job search!
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing your Network+ Best of luck int he job hunt :D
  • m1xaylom1xaylo Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    congrats icon_cheers.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • jeefjeef Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice! Congratulations
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!