Options

**** sheet for CEH v8?

leugenelleugenel Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,
Does anyone have a nice **** sheet or 10-20-40 pages summary? I'm done with AIO book and ready for the practice questions, and think that nice summary will be helpful. (something like 11 hour CISSP kind of summary) I found something from CEH v6.1 but not sure how close will it be to v8.
AIO book seemed to be easy, but do not want to underestimate $500 exam + $100 application. icon_rolleyes.gif
Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    mstd0nmstd0n Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't believe any such document exists at least from a professionally published source like the 11 hour book.

I would suggest googling reference sheets for things like nmap, ncat, snort, etc. Especially nmap, knowing the syntax of commands and knowing what response to expect can either give you a couple free answer or questions wrong. Also search for ceh on quizzlet.com there are some good flash cards to brush up on vocab terms.

I haven't used it but quite few forum members speak highly of the Bosson exams.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    The best thing to do is actually make your own, and preferably with pen and paper. It will reinforce what you learned through reading and the study guide or ********** will actually be tailored to your learning style and needs.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    leugenelleugenel Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, I'll check the links.

Usually I prepare my own notes and, in fact, with pen and paper. But CEH seems to have a lot of information that I already know and it makes me lazy to spend time on writing. But I think I will do that, better be ready than sorry.
    I liked 11 hours CISSP book, I printed out chapters from EPUB and just added stuff that I didn't know well - saved a lot of time.