OSCP Advice

OK, just started my path to the OSCP a few weeks ago and went through the entire lab manual and did some of the exercises just to get my feet wet, I am a little confused on the requirements and wondering if the OSCP vets on this site can help me out, when it states in the lab manual we must record our answers, in what format are they wanting it in? Are we to include it in our final report?

Comments

• melvinfzmelvinfz Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Every machine that you manage to get shell . record every step by snapshots and save it in keepnote . they have given a sample report edit it and type in your answers .let me know if you require any more info.
  • BlackBeretBlackBeret Member Posts: 683 ■■■■■□□□□□
    The answers to the questions in the lab manual aren't for anything. I would work through the manual in the labs, as you gather information on the lab network and access machines record everything that you collect. Those questions are just used for you to work out what you need to practice on still.
  • MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    They'd like for you to document everything and turn it on with your final report during your exam, but it is not required. It can help if you are on the borderline of passing the exam, and need a few extra points to get you to pass the exam.