Stanly Edu Re-newing vSphere license

hailhailhailhail Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all, I done the online course through Stanly Edu last year and was able to get licenses for test labbing.
The license was good for 2 years, 1 year initially with optio to re-new 12 months later for free.

I've been sent the renewal email from @kivuto.com, with links to login-however cant login to site as re-directs to Stanly Moodle login.

I dont remember login details (tried what thought but the don't work)

Anyone on here been able to re-new the vSphere licenses provided through training?

I;ve sent boh Stanly an 'onthehub' an email soust thought I'd ask while I wait (I;ve askd other questions and got no reply so hope i'll get my answer here!)

Comments

• mguernseymguernsey Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah, I ran into that exact same problem as well. Eventually I gave it up as a lost cause because you have to be a current student to be able to login to Moodle. Work around I came up with was to join VMUG for $200/year, which then allows you to participate in the Eval Experience, and they give you 3 vSphere 5.5 licenses and 1 vCenter 5 license, plus a few other things to try out for 1 year. Just renew each year at $200 and you're golden.
  • hailhailhailhail Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for that mguernsey , i think i'll have to go down that route,