Options

Looking for best live training class for CEH

willhartwillhart Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, I tried to search for this, but is there a particular vendor that's normally preferred for online hacker class based training? I've seen a lot of reviews about books and practice exams, but not actual vendor training. I would prefer in class training over purely self study, and my work will pay for it. Thanks any advice or guidance would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The EC council offer some class room based options link below. There is also a Global Knowledge, QA and Firebrand course. I have heard the Firebrand course is good, but its fairly intense because its a bootcamp style with exam at the end. I have quite a few years experience in the industry so if I could afford it I would probably go for this option. QA and Global knowledge are also supposed to be good courses, but you will probably need to supplement the course with a good book, or two.

I'm currently look for a study plan myself and as I will be self studying the options seem to be:

CEH V8 Matt Walker AIO
    CEH V8 Sybex book
    Virtual Training Company
    CBT Nuggetts

Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training Online - EC-Council iClassEC Council iClass