just Passed 290. harder than expected

iloco808iloco808 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
just passed the 290 exam a couple hours ago with a score of 760. This score is waaayyy lower than how I did for the XP test, and directly related to how I felt going into the test. I way overstudied for the 270, but decided to take the 290 already cause I wanted to get it over with and was sick of studying..heh.

Lots of backup, user/group accounts, permissions questions, 5 sims

my #1 tip is read CAREFULLY, and take into consideration the little things M$ adds in the question and add it toyour thought process.

i used CBT nuggets, technotes, this forum, and mS technet

Comments

• LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    grats! :D

A pass is a pass ;)
  • rockstar81rockstar81 Member Posts: 151
    good job. I found the 70-290 quite tough too. are you going to do the 291 next? I have been studying 291 for the last 3 weeks and its quite a bit harder but a lot more interesting.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • lozstlouislozstlouis Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    well done indeed. Just passed mine with 775. Agree was hard and some questions I sat there thinking "i have no idea..." I hear that 291 is quite similar?
  • KAEW 1KAEW 1 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    rockstar81 wrote:
    good job. I found the 70-290 quite tough too. are you going to do the 291 next? I have been studying 291 for the last 3 weeks and its quite a bit harder but a lot more interesting.

So true, I'm having trouble with custom subnetting atm icon_sad.gif
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Grat's !

I think the hardest exam , from 270, 271,272,291 seria , is 70-290 , and congrat's for taking it , you need experience , to take a good score , Cheer's !
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)