study buddy

swyswy Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone i'm new to the forum.
I'm a female I.T support technician and had this job for around 4 years, i am goin to start studying for 70-411 (Administering Windows Server 2012) . I'm looking to skype with someone.
Combine study keeps me motivated.I would prefer to do MCSA/MCSE exam but you can still contact me if you have any other Microsoft exam in mind regarding system administration.

Comments

• Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Did you take the 70-410 exam already?
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • natharasnatharas Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm looking for a 410 study busy as well, I'm in Australia
  • thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am studying for 70-410 and 70-411, my Skype name is socal67. PM me if you want to know more.
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA
  • chezbezchezbez Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Swy,

I'm also based in the UK and am working towards my 70-410 it would be great to work with someone like-minded who understands was we are going through. Feel free to pm on Skype. My Skype name is chezbez91.
  • animevsrealityanimevsreality Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi everyone, would love to have a study group for all people studying MCSA, I'm doing my 70-410 end of May 2015.

My skype is shirley.tong84
  • animevsrealityanimevsreality Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi I' 30 f Australia doing my first mcsa cert. my skype is shirley.tong84

exams in may

cheers
    hi everyone, would love to have a study group for all people studying MCSA, I'm doing my 70-410 end of May 2015.

My skype is shirley.tong84

Ohhh, I'm in Australia as well, will definately add you. Trying to sit the exam before end of may for a free resit if needed?
    Where abouts, in Aus?
  • ed_003ed_003 Member Posts: 216
    this is a very good idea!! im studying for the 70-410. anyone wana buddy up to study?
  • hmig89hmig89 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Guys,

I would be interested in this as well. I think it would be good if any of us were struggling we could ask each other for explanations. I am in the UK. My Skype is: hmigcosta

I am planning to start with the Pluralsight videos tonight, as ive heard that the CBT Nuggets one's are a bit crap!
    I'm keen as well, shoot me a PM.
  • harshaabbaharshaabba Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    please count me in for this study group. Skype ID : h a r s h a a b b a (without spaces)

Thanks
  • SeekBytesSeekBytes Member Posts: 143
    If you make a group, I will join it. I got last Comptia A+ this month. I will start immediately the MCSA after that.

Kind Regards
  • ShdwmageShdwmage Member Posts: 374
    I'm just starting over again and I could use a study buddy. Actually I am going to be doing the whole exam set just starting with the 410. Shoot me a PM if interested.
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
    2013: [x] MCTS 70-680
    2014: [x] 22-801 [x] 22-802 [x] CIW Web Foundation Associate
    2015 Goals: [] 70-410
  • TylerBarrettTylerBarrett Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have my 410 scheduled for May 27th currently. Have the Second Shot if needed. I'll set up a skype account and post it up later.
  • SeekBytesSeekBytes Member Posts: 143
    I am looking for a very motivated person to knock down those exams. My objective is to give an exam per month.

If interested my Skype Id Franky8279. I am on GMT +1
  • NickuaeNickuae Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Im Nick i just found this site and registered. Im based in the UAE and am studying for the MCSE 2012 R2 starting with the 70-410. I have just started this and am using the CBT Nuggets series as well as some hands on training with labs. If anyone is up for some chats then let me know as i have found watching 3 or 4 hours of videos is very boring with out some conversations. Cheers Nick