27 May 2015 - 10 June 2015 expected date of CISSP phsycoanalysis

riyanriyan Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
Dear all Post 15 April 2015 CISSP exam takers:

You and your browser are undergoing through a difficult time. We know you will be checking your emails 10 times daily to hear any word from ISC2. Even the promotional emails from ISC2 will make you jump in the air. You also do a routine check on your spam folder. Alas to no avail!!!!!

Every morning you woke up with one simple hope to get any news from ISC2. Did you make it or break it?

We are expecting first post-15-april-2015 cissp exam result to be announced not earlier then 27 May 2015 but no later then 10 June 2015. So spare your browser and if possible take out that F5 key from your keyboard.

Before you have hit the submit button in cissp exam, you knew in your heart whether you made it or not.

Comments

• renacidorenacido Member Posts: 387 ■■■■□□□□□□
    So, 6-8 weeks after April 15. Like they said since the beginning.
  • jt2929jt2929 Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think riyan should make another thread on the topic....crash.gif
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Memory serves its been Thursdays around 10:00AM CST/9:00AM EST that most people have reported getting there results. No, not kidding.

- b/eads
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Oh and its like many, many other tests: PsychoMETRIC not Psychoanalytical in nature. No one is trying to head shrink you but your psychiatrist.

Just needed a quick break from bad traffic analysis. Whew!

-b/eads
  • MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I wonder how long it'll be before they give instant results again. I want take the CISSP within the next several months.
  • riyanriyan Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
    MrAgent wrote: »
    I wonder how long it'll be before they give instant results again. I want take the CISSP within the next several months.
    We have unconfirmed report from sydney that ISC2 decided the cut-off point and have done pscyhoanalysis. The guy is probably sleeping after CISSP exam ordeal. He was muttering about the result notification provided to him on the test site. Whether it was dream or real we do not know yet.
  • riyanriyan Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Behold, the mails will soon be sent to those who are waiting from ISC2 response regarding CISSP exam.
    Waiting will soon be over....
    Keep us posted about your results....