Office 365 and WGU

OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
WGU attendee here.

So today my wife and I were conversing about making the investment to get Office 365, then we realized something: I had my student discount, and she had her faculty discount, and we could get the Office 365 University for 79.99 for 4 years. She had it on her portal (She teaches at a different college of course), and after searching Dreamspark, I found a side bar that advertised it for that price, which took me to this website called one hub. After verifying my school and all that, I got a license. Yippee! Wait a moment though, I go to the Office 365 website (Microsoft) and it asks me to verify my student email. I do, and I get an email for confirmation to verify, but verification fails. After attempting this multiple times, my frustration resorts to just sending them an unofficial transcript. I didn't see WGU recognized as one of the colleges in their list, even though they're accredited. I hope that I'll get a green light back? I will be a little frustrated if they come back telling me I'm not eligible after purchasing the key.
:study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []

Comments

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm pretty sure that it must be a back end issue. I was able to purchase a 365 subscription using my WGU email. Of course, I also have Office 2013 Professional Plus, which doesn't make a lot of sense, I suppose, but I needed to put Office on several computers and this was the easiest/best method.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • it.nv_lait.nv_la Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Try with the @my.wgu.edu at the end WGU had a link a while back to get it for free at least the student edition of it.