Microsoft says the 98-365 is 109€ but...

riahc3riahc3 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was gonna find some more information about taking the exam but I called the nearest center and their price for taking the exam is 210€! This is the price for someone working and with the company having no association with Microsoft.

Now I knew it wasn't going to be 109€....maybe 150€, 170€ at most but 100€ more? I don't know.

This 210€ excludes my personal travel expenses but I already knew that obviously.

Is this normal for Microsoft and all other exams?

Comments

• riahc3riahc3 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    No opinions on this?
  • jasojaso Member Posts: 40 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi riahc3,

the price for an exam is different for each country. For example in my country this exam costs 57€, in Finland it is 115€... The most expensive country in Europe is Switzerland, but their average salaries are totally insane compared to ours, so it does make some sense...

You can check the price of exam here:

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-in/exam-98-365.aspx

JaSo
  • riahc3riahc3 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jaso wrote: »
    Hi riahc3,

the price for an exam is different for each country. For example in my country this exam costs 57€, in Finland it is 115€... The most expensive country in Europe is Switzerland, but their average salaries are totally insane compared to ours, so it does make some sense...

You can check the price of exam here:

https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-in/exam-98-365.aspx

JaSo
    When I stated it was 109€ I went to that same page for my country.

57€ flat? 115€ flat? Without taxes or anything additional related to the exam? (Excluding traveling etc) No discounts?
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    OP, what country are you in? You can always try registering for the test and see what the total that shows up on the payment screen is.
  • jasojaso Member Posts: 40 ■■■□□□□□□□
    riahc3 wrote: »
    When I stated it was 109€ I went to that same page for my country.

57€ flat? 115€ flat? Without taxes or anything additional related to the exam? (Excluding traveling etc) No discounts?

Yea, flat. I do not see any reason why a testing center should add some cost to the price of the exam. I doubt that's normal...