Options

Passed 70-680

TheStoddemeisterTheStoddemeister Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed my 70-680 exam on Friday, just now posting about it. The resources I used were Testout, Measureup and the Microsoft study book. Looking to do my 70-685 next.

Comments

• Options
    nman99nman99 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    TheStoddemeisterTheStoddemeister Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    BucklesBuckles Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed my 70-680 exam on Friday, just now posting about it. The resources I used were Testout, Measureup and the Microsoft study book. Looking to do my 70-685 next.
    Well done! Make hay while the sun shines and get onto it while your 70-680 content is still fresh in your head. The 685 will call on you to remember the 680 stuff and you may find you'll double up on some content while studying for the 685.

Best of Luck!
  • Options
    jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops