Security+ Training Videos

tmcgtmcg Banned Posts: 127
Which is the best videos for the Security+ exam, Professor Messer or CBT Nuggets. Thing is I already CBTs latest videos for S+. If their more than sufficient i'll stick with them. What's your thoughts?

Comments

• orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would definitely recommend the CBT Nuggets Security+ video series with Keith Barker. I used them to pass the exam along with Darril Gibson's online study package (which was worth every penny)

Security+ SY0-401 Version - Get Certified Get Ahead | Get Certified Get Ahead

Hope it Helps,

-Travis
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Since you have the CBT Nuggets Security+ videos, Use those, they are great. If you did not have those I would recommend Professor Meser, cant beat free.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Have you considered Pluralsight? They have some good training also. I used them for my Security+ and it worked out great.
  • tmcgtmcg Banned Posts: 127
    Is the pluralsight videos in 3 parts?
  • IsrarIsrar Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CBT Nuggets is the best one i use also the same
  • Nightflier101BLNightflier101BL Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used both CBT and Professor Messor. While I always like the CBT Nuggets offerings, for the Security+ I found it to be just a bit too much info. Professor Messor gives you exactly what you need, organized by topic, short and to the point. It's just the way I study - I tackle chunks at a time before moving on to the next topic area. I used this along with Darril Gibson's book which covered everything you need for the exam.
  • TranceSoulBrotherTranceSoulBrother Member Posts: 215
    orlandofl wrote: »
    I would definitely recommend the CBT Nuggets Security+ video series with Keith Barker. I used them to pass the exam along with Darril Gibson's online study package (which was worth every penny)

Security+ SY0-401 Version - Get Certified Get Ahead | Get Certified Get Ahead

Hope it Helps,

-Travis
    I will second that.