MCSA 2012 online bootcamp

Hello gents.

I got last A+ exam by the end of the month. I would like to join an online bootcamp to have a quick overview of the MCSA program.

Does anybody know any good and not overpriced solution for an online bootcamp related to the MCSA/MCSE 2012?.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Comments

• mjnk77mjnk77 Member Posts: 164 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't recommend bootcamps. Too much to cover in such little time. Either get some good books and videos and self study, or if you prefer classroom settings, you can look at local community colleges at their "Continuing Education" department. A lot of schools offer the Comptia, Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare, etc. Local school by me does the 410, 411, 412 separately at two nights a week, 3.5 hours per night, for two months. Good luck!
  • roninkaironinkai Member Posts: 307 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you are going from A+ toward MS certs, you may try 70-680. Check out the professor messer videos and take some practice tests. This is not a terribly hard test if you have some basic Win7 experience and will get you an MCP/MCTS. from there, you can take one more test to have an MCSA Windows 7, then upgrade it to a 2012. After this, its 2 more tests to an MCSE. I think you can do all of this w/o paying $4000 for a bootcamp. Professer Messer will get you somewhat there, then maybe try CBT Nuggets for continued study.
    浪人 MSISA:WGU
    ICP-FDO ▪ CISSP ▪ ECES ▪ CHFI ▪ CNDA ▪ CEH ▪ MCSA/MCITP ▪ MCTS ▪ S+
    2020 Level Up Goals: (1) DevSecOps Learning Path (2) OSCP
  • SeekBytesSeekBytes Member Posts: 143
    Hei guys. I saw this bundle here offered by CareerAcademy.com available on Groupon.com

https://www.groupon.com/deals/career-academy-56-st-johns

It's the full MCSE 2012. Does anybody have experience with the company? I was thinking to purchase the bundle as extra material.

Kind Regards.