Options

is thos course worthwhle/worth the spend (uk)

knewboldknewbold Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi I have a special offer from a company I used to train with,
I have around 15 years experience of employment in Microsoft technologies, but I like a challenge and half fancy a change

I have been offered the following courses plus exams - plus support and unlimited resits for 2500 GBP.

ccna security
n+
s+
CASP
SSCP
CISSP
CEH
CISA
CISM
According to my calculations the exams are worth about 2k without any resits

To me this is value for money, but should I go for it????

Comments

• Options
    dave0212dave0212 Member Posts: 287
    This actually seems a little to good to be true, I spent 4k about 15 years ago for MCSE and CCNA with single exam shots. I am skeptical about the quality of the training at that price unless your discount is massive
    This week I have achieved unprecedented levels of unverifiable productivity

Working on
    Learning Python and OSCP
  • Options
    5ekurity5ekurity Member Posts: 346 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I agree that it sounds almost too good to be true - that's a lot of training, plus exam vouchers, for extremely cheap. It's almost like the training is free and you are just paying for the vouchers to take the actual exams. I'd be skeptical unless this is a reputable establishment.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Add me to the "sounds to good to be true" group. I am also highly skeptical and my mind immediately goes to those places that give out **** to students. Could be wrong and maybe it's the best deal ever, but definitely seems unusual. Care to share who the provider is?
  • Options
    knewboldknewbold Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    my apologies
    I forgot I posted this, managed to get them down to 2200 gbp

the provided uses skillport videos-pleased so far, unlimited resits is good though