passed 70-410 with 887 in first attempt

frankrusssfrankrusss Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone.i passed my 70-410 on 7 th may.Although i have passed but still i have to learn many more things.i am here to share my experience,and learn from others.

Comments

• GreaterNinjaGreaterNinja Member Posts: 271
    frankrusss wrote: »
    Hello everyone.i passed my 70-410 on 7 th may.Although i have passed but still i have to learn many more things.i am here to share my experience,and learn from others.

Congrats frankruss!

I am considering 70-410 as well. How long did you study? What materials did you use to study and pass?

I ask these questions so I can strategize on how I will attempt to take the exam.
  • ed_003ed_003 Member Posts: 216
    good work, i also would like to know what ninja is asking
  • knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    I passed on the first go as well.

Study 6 months on and off
    CBT Nuggets (3 times)
    Mastering Server 2012 (only chapters I needed)

I also do some VERY minor work with server, I only need these ones so I can get my MCSE in SharePoint.
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

• ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • frankrusssfrankrusss Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello guys.i studied approx 3 months from the original microsoft book.i completly mugged up the book from start to end,and understanding the concepts is very necessary for passing the exam.i also got some help from videos.i heard that cbt nuggets is a good book to learn from although i didnt prepare from it.all the best to everyone.
  • yasir152yasir152 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    Congratulations on passing the exam. I have booked mine for next Friday (29th May). Its my first Microsoft exam in around 8 years. The last one I took was the 70-290 Server 2003 exam. I've prepared for this exam mainly from watching the CBT Nuggets videos and skimming the 70-410 Microsoft Exam Ref book.
    I just wanted to know how many questions are there and is it multiple choice only or do you have to do practical work as well?
    Thanks

Yasir
  • bohackbohack Member Posts: 114
    Congratulations!

NetworkedMinds - http://www.youtube.com/networkedminds
    MCSA / MCSE Educational Channel
  • frankrusssfrankrusss Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello yasir.there are 50 questions and u get plenty of time for that.as fara as i am concerned and have experienced there are multiple choices questions only.No practical thing
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    frankrusss wrote: »
    hello yasir.there are 50 questions and u get plenty of time for that.as fara as i am concerned and have experienced there are multiple choices questions only.No practical thing
    thanks. only two days to go for the test. i just want to get it done and over with.
    I passed today with a score of 700. The exam was harder than I expected with more questions on Hyper-V and IPV6. Glad I've passed this so I can get a break and then start 70-411 in a few months time.
  • mrhaun03mrhaun03 Member Posts: 359
    It's not an 887 but I just passed today with a 700. I really wasn't expecting to pass...I just wanted the free retake. I figured I could see my really weak areas, study on them, and reschedule....instead I passed my first time.
    Working on Linux+
    mrhaun03 wrote: »
    It's not an 887 but I just passed today with a 700. I really wasn't expecting to pass...I just wanted the free retake. I figured I could see my really weak areas, study on them, and reschedule....instead I passed my first time.

same here. i wanted to book the exam before second shot expired. I didnt expect to pass, just wanted to experience the exam but am happy that I passed first time.