VOICE or Security or R&S

anand.mridul93@gmail.comanand.mridul93@gmail.com Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
I am Mridul from New Delhi,India
I am a fresher in the field of cisco, and currently pursuing ccna R&S as that is the basic requirement to make a career in the field of cisco.
I will complete my cert in june and am not sure about which other certification should i opt for next?
I have been reading a lot about security voice and R&S and am not sure that which one should i opt for so require guidance about how is the future in these fields, about job security and the job market, career prospects, demand in today and the coming years.
Also i would like to know about the demand for cisco certs in countries like Australia, US and UK.

Regards.

Comments

• kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    Well..what do you do and will benefit the most? What do you want to do?
    If you're just new and want to get into it, get CCNA R&S

About the market in US, varies from state to state. There are many websites you can search about market trends.
    meh
  • anand.mridul93@gmail.comanand.mridul93@gmail.com Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well i am a major in Mathematics and developed an interest in Networking so started my career in cisco.
    My CCNA R&S will complete in June as am currently pursuing it.
    I am thinking to getting into either voice or security as in a long run these will be the hot selling options particularly voice interests me more what do you think keeping in mind the pay scale for both and growth opportunities?
  • markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    If you're good at what you do and enjoy it, then don't worry about the money, it will come. Just do whatever interests you more, there's going to be a market for both for the foreseeable future.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□