INE: Free online Bootcamp with All-access membership

bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
Did anyone else get this email? This sounds like a crazy ridiculous deal, considering how cheap an all access membership is.
Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno

Comments

• joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I did, I can't see it lasting. Hard enough to handle questions and give proper attention with a regular class of 8-15. I can't imagine how you would control things with as many people as wanted showing up, esp after letting Mark go in DC track. Worrisome
  • fredrikjjfredrikjj Member Posts: 879
    I've watched a few of the free streams that Brian has done, like the multicast one he did a month ago or so, and I think that it works well. People really don't ask that many questions because they know that it will be answered live, and nobody wants to look stupid in front of their peers. Granted, the multicast class might not have had that many participants, I don't know. Additionally, the email says that there are limited 'seats'. I personally think that it's great, and more interesting than watching prerecorded video which I don't enjoy at all.
  • joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Oh, I love the online class format, I've done IPX's twice. But people tend to place more value, and put more effort, into something that has perceived value to them. Hence, a paid class will get more active and valuable participation than a free one. That's my worry. I missed the limited seats part though, that shouldl certainly help. I don't have an AAP, just an INE member account, so i can't do this anyway.
  • Network_EngineerNetwork_Engineer Member Posts: 142 ■■■□□□□□□□
    There is a major price war between INE and IPexpert. I see new deals every week. This is almost fun to watch these guys go at it. They try to out do each other constantly, which is good for us.
  • JZegersJZegers Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Anyone have a link for this offer?
  • Network_EngineerNetwork_Engineer Member Posts: 142 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • creamy_stewcreamy_stew Member Posts: 406 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Where are these online bootcamps? I couldn't find any scheduled online bootcamps in neither rs nor dc.
    Itchy... Tasty!
    [X] DCICN
    [X] IINS

[ ] CCDA
    [ ] DCICT
  • TranceSoulBrotherTranceSoulBrother Member Posts: 215
    Looks like they laid down a good discount, especially on the 2 year plan.
    How good are their instructors/courses vs CBT Nuggets?
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Wow the price has come down a lot. I had the $99 a month for a while last year, and I thought it was great. $1099 for two years is frankly a steal - the content is very good.