Options

Need to take CCNA again because...

jfheisenbergjfheisenberg Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, I took the CCNA exam yesterday for the first time and i failed with a score of 807. I have about 2 years of experience in networking and i thought i was going to pass. I kind of know where i failed (i click next too soon and there was more questions on the lab), it was in one of the ACL labs. I got two ACL labs, and 1 EIGRP lab.

My questions is, I'm planning to retake the exam in two weeks. I know i will get different multiple choice questions but would i get the same labs. By same labs i mean same concept (ACLs, EIGRP), or would i get a different lab, like NAT, OSPF, etc?

Please advise so i can practice and pass the next try thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    While there is a chance you may get the same labs, I wouldn't bank on it. The next go around you might get a different lab type.
  • Options
    mj8mj4mj8mj4 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I failed 10 days ago ...but I didnt know about the date till the morning of the exam day lol ...I couldnt reschedule it >>> goin to take it soon ....I would let you know if I get the same lab (( which I doubt it )))
  • Options
    jfheisenbergjfheisenberg Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, i been studying ****.com, i guess i'll practice the NAT and OSPF labs just in case.