Options

Have Packet tracer Vlan trouble shoooting Lab..What am I missing Thanks

RavenclawRavenclaw Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello,

Wanted to ask you quick favor I am working on my CCNA and am working on a troubleshooting Vlan lab. I was wandering if you could take a look at it for me and tell me what I am missing. I can't seem to ping across the Vlan.

Thanks alot

http://jmp.sh/QLQ3x5H

Comments

• Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hello Raven,

You need to add the VLANs to S1. Once I added them in, pings traversed to their destination and back successfully.
  • Options
    HAMPHAMP Member Posts: 163
    Hey Mooseboost, I think you should give him a hint into what to look for, but not give the answer.
  • Options
    Great thanks much appreciated, after about 2hrs it was a blur. thanks again. One other thing do you have a quick process on how you troubleshoot a Vlan or do you start pinging and go from there?
  • Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Generally the first thing I do is show commands. I do a show run to get a general feel and then look at a few things like show vlan and show interface trunk so I know who is what and where things are going. Show commands will give you an idea of how things are going to flow through. Once I get the idea of where things are going then I will start pinging.
  • Options
    Ok great thanks again