Options

Passed Project+ PK0-003

TheReceiverTheReceiver Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
Holy crap, this exam was mixed for me. There were some elements that I liked and some that were just downright not interesting at all.

I made a 759, and this is the (oddly enough) first exam I wasnt sure I was going to pass or not. Im glad that I am passed it though.

thanks to those that helped me source cheaper vouchers through my old school, I do appreciate it!

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Ditto on some parts being very boring while others pretty interesting. I also didn't know what to expect on the test because it could have been very difficult. Fortunately my test pool was mainly easier questions and I swear some questions were identical to the ucertify practice tests.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
  • Options
    TheReceiverTheReceiver Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What threw me off is Phase Gate on my third question. I dont recall it all in the book my friend lent to me, and that pretty much set the tone of the rest of the exam

Barely got it, but now ill be around 60 CU for transfer, now im working on MTA: Software Fundamentals since my start date was delayed
  • Options
    techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck on that MTA. I hear it's tough but might not be as tough as the new python and java courses. These 2 have slowed my study down quite a bit but I have learned a lot that I'm not really interested in. If you do the wgu courses, remember the course mentors are there to help and ask for old cohorts. I don't think anyone who isn't trained in object oriented programming could pass the Java course without the course mentors.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Great Job Congrats icon_cheers.gif

Studying: Security +
    Upcoming: VCA-DCV, A+,MCSA SERVER 2012, ITIL FOUNDATIONS
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing your Project+!
  • Options
    asmills85asmills85 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    shortygirlshortygirl Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I made a 759, and this is the (oddly enough) first exam I wasnt sure I was going to pass or not. Im glad that I am passed it though.

Congrats! :)
    IT Consultant / Pursuing: AAS in DB Management & Admin (2015-2017)
    CompTIA A+ 801 [ ] 802 [X], Net+ [ ], Proj+ [ ], AXELOS ITIL V3 [X], PMI CAPM [ ]
    Microsoft - MTA 98-364 [X], MCSA 70-461 [ ] 70-462 [ ] 70-463 [ ], MCSE 70-466 [ ] 70-467 [ ]
    Oracle DBA - OCA IZ0-051 [ ] IZO-052 [ ], OCP IZ0-053 [ ]
    Connect with me on Twitter or LinkedIn