Options

GNS3 Exclusive Python Bundle from INE

stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
Good day, all!

I received an email from GNS3 that had a link in it for a GNS3 Exclusive - Python Bundle from INE for $49 ($256 value). Includes Introduction to Python Programming for Network Engineers, Python Programming for Network Engineers, Linux Fundamentals for Network Engineers, and Shell Scripting Fundamentals for Network Engineers courses. At checkout, I used the coupon code: 48327 for an additional 25% off ($12.50 off). So, out the door I am out $36.75 for $256 worth of courses.

Cheers
The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me

Comments

• Options
    LevithanLevithan Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I saw that too, but already have a bunch of free python and bash programming books i found on the web. How is the content? Have you gotten a chance to look at it yet?
  • Options
    Kai123Kai123 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Do you have the courses for life or do they come with a time limit?
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Looked interesting, took the plunge and bought it. Thanks for the link!

Hopefully will have some time next week to start looking into. This week is swamped.
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The courses are both for life and downloadable. I haven't had a chance to jump into them, unfortunately, as work, school, and family have taken priority.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me