Network+ Prep

Amtrak90Amtrak90 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

studying hard for the Network + exam. Need to rope it in for a upcoming job interview. Any recommendations or exam cram tips?

Thanks!

Comments

• markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Go over the CompTIA objectives one more time and make sure you're familiar with each concept. I thought the exam stayed pretty true to that, so if you're comfortable with the objectives, you should be good.
  • OgbuzzyOgbuzzy Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just got home from passing the net+. I agreee with mark, reciew the test obj's and take as many free practice exams as u can!
  • Amtrak90Amtrak90 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. I'll go over those objectives . Is there a good source for practice exams?
  • CMalon02CMalon02 Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used Examcompass.com they had some practice exams that helped me also if you can spring for it Transcender that helped me immensely.
    I have one week till my exam and I am in dire straits. Overwhelmed with all the memorization. Looks like I dropped 200 bucks for experience ..ha!
    Episode IV a New Hope passed the 005 today with a 834. On to MCSA server 2012!
    Now if I can only figure out how to put those goals on the bottom of my profile