Options

Passed A+ OS exam with a 743

billgbillg Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed today taking about 30 minutes to complete the exam. There were quite a few hardware questions on the exam. Some of the questions they are testing out and which did not count towards my grade seemed a little silly and were outside the scope of the objectives. All in all it is not a hard exam. A lot of it is just thinking and common sense. I probably could have done a lot better if I had taken more time, but I hate exams and just wanted to get out of there.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    sujee27sujee27 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratulations! :D
  • Options
    jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    Well Done.....way to go
  • Options
    obeedobeed Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, Good Score
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    How come you had to go back and get your A+? I see that you have more advanced certificates already...

Anyway, congrats!
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    billgbillg Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have been on disability for the last 4 years. I am now getting ready to go back into the workforce and I wanted to get back into things by taking my A+, Net+ and Security+ exams. I have always wanted to get my A+ but just never did so I thought it might be a good time to do so. I have spent the last 20 years in database, programming and training and I am hoping to find something now in Networking and I figured that it wouldn't hurt to have the A+ certification.
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    billg wrote:
    I have been on disability for the last 4 years. I am now getting ready to go back into the workforce and I wanted to get back into things by taking my A+, Net+ and Security+ exams. I have always wanted to get my A+ but just never did so I thought it might be a good time to do so. I have spent the last 20 years in database, programming and training and I am hoping to find something now in Networking and I figured that it wouldn't hurt to have the A+ certification.

I see...sorry to hear about your incident, hopefully you'll fully recover soon.

I got a few questions for you, please check PM.
    Jack of all trades, master of none