Passed Network+

ocrigginsocriggins Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed today with a 674. So-so I guess, but I did cram a lot. Couple of weird things though. They asked me 4 questions on ICMP and other 3 1000Base-CX, but 2 questions on the OSI model--go figure.

This site was the best resource. I also used a ton of practice exams and Exam Cram.

On to the 270.

Comments

• Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job, I know 270 will be crushed too
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    you probably dont want to be talking about the kind of questions you got on your exam. You could mention the objective or the domain, but I wouldnt spill how many questions of what you got...
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    674 icon_eek.gif ,how muchis to take it ,I mean minimal score ?
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
    554 out of 900.
  • cullbotcullbot Inactive Imported Users Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    you probably dont want to be talking about the kind of questions you got on your exam. You could mention the objective or the domain, but I wouldnt spill how many questions of what you got...

what?
    cullbot wrote:

what?

The moderators and webmaster according to the rules of this forum and CompTIA/Cisco/Microsoft doesnt allow people to disclose their exam content.