Options

JNCIE-SEC Study Group?

Murph81Murph81 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Any JNCIE-SEC study groups out there? I just passed JNCIP-SEC on Friday and want to keep working towards the JNCIE

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the JNCIP-SEC pass Murph! I don't know of anyone on the boards pursuing JNCIE-SEC YET. However, I am currently studying for JNCIP-SEC and was curious to hear about your experience with it (without violating NDA of course).

Best of luck studying for your JNCIE. Who knows, maybe I'll be joining you in the pursuit soon...
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    Murph81Murph81 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, the exam really wasn't too bad, I studied on and off using the JIPS/AJSEC courseware and I hadn't even read the chapter on IPSEC but I had scheduled the exam using a voucher that was going to expire and it wouldn't let me reschedule the exam out any further so I just went for it and passed.

I did find a few exam objectives that weren't covered very well in the course material so I read up on those online and in the OReilly SRX book.

I also have 4-5 years experience using various SRX/EX/MX products so that hands on experience was a big help
  • Options
    theisgrouptheisgroup Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    if you are still looking to study jncie-sec, let me know. I just finished the jncip-sec. I have a good start on the jncie. I work for a partner and have been doing juniper since they entered the enterprise market.