Options

A+ testbank

gkhizergkhizer Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

I'm new on this site. I just wanted to know where can I get the actual test for comptia a+ with answers. I want to pass this the first time.

please and thanks

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Not that kind of forum. How about you study hard and avoid these pieces of garbage?
  • Options
    shrinskshrinsk Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    gkhizer wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I'm new on this site. I just wanted to know where can I get the actual test for comptia a+ with answers. I want to pass this the first time.

please and thanks

Not released to the public like old SATs
  • Options
    10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    +1 cyber.
    Yea man, you can get the A+ book cheap then just read it and take notes. You want to know the information so you can actually deliver at work.
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • Options
    SawedoffSawedoff Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow, that's.... pitiful.

Go study.
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Can't imagine what lengths you'd go to for some of the higher end certs if you're cheating on A+...
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    A+ is such an entry-level exam you'll only hurt yourself in the long run if you memorize answers and not understand the material. You need to be able to apply it on the job. ;)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    xD LucasxD Lucas Member Posts: 107
    A+ is such an entry-level exam you'll only hurt yourself in the long run if you memorize answers and not understand the material. You need to be able to apply it on the job. ;)

Unfortunately for the OP, employers read right through people like them and won't hire them anyway.
    2015 Objectives: MTA: 98-349 ✔ → CompTIA A+ → CompTIA Network+ CompTIA Security+
  • Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    www.earnit.com

*note* not a real website.
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You want to **** while all of us busted our asses to get a cert? That only makes you a "paper champ" more like "paper chump"
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Options
    ThreePeakSolutionsThreePeakSolutions Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    TROLLS.......cease and desist! Take it from me buddy, you don't want to ****. Not just because of the career and reputation issues....But like most a simple crucial fact is forgotten: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A COPY OF THE EXAM!!!!!! Everyone gets a different one generated from a pool of questions. I don't know if it's dynamic or pre assembled etc.... But yeah, doesn't exist. Practice tests, practice tests, then practice tests some more! Preferably the ones that explain the reason for the answer being right or wrong, right away rather than just traditional full test, followed by the score. It works really well cause if you get something wrong, the fact check will explain WHY it is... My experience with 801 was that many of those practice tests questions where I got a wrong answer and read the why after significantly got glued to my brain.

To the rest of you gentleman, THAT'S how you talk to somebody and put them on the right path, not closet trolling. Admonish? Yes. Posting to tell the guy you hope he fails and deserves to? GET A HOBBY
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Exactly, you can get away with one or two easy ones then eventually you get too deep and have to start all over again. Why not just skip the cert all together.