I hate ITIL

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
I hate itil enough said who else hates it

Comments

• d4nz1gd4nz1g Member Posts: 464
    Same here.
    But my manager loved the fact that I got ITIL certified last month hah
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I hate it with a passion. It is just customer service crap I have to take Skillsoft online courses and I'm bored as **** at least I only have to do it once and never again. I will never for the life of me pay my hard earned money for that ****
  • G.O.A.TG.O.A.T Member Posts: 138
    It's boring yes, I actually started studying it but couldn't stump-up enough motivation to carry on so I'm putting it off for a little bit while I focus on another MTA then revisit it later. I have a 400pg text book covering the ITIL Foundation exam on its way to me in the post right now, something I will have to mentally prepare to read. I'm only getting it because it seems to appear on alot of job specs.
  • d4nz1gd4nz1g Member Posts: 464
    Once you learn the proccesses and how do they interact with each other, you will be away from every kind of pressure (operations, I mean).

If there is no critical ticket on my queue, then no need to worry haha
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    G.O.A.T wrote: »
    It's boring yes, I actually started studying it but couldn't stump-up enough motivation to carry on so I'm putting it off for a little bit while I focus on another MTA then revisit it later. I have a 400pg text book covering the ITIL Foundation exam on its way to me in the post right now, something I will have to mentally prepare to read. I'm only getting it because it seems to appear on alot of job specs.

Hence the issues. You don't need a 400pg book for ITIL Foundations. Go pick up Claire Agutter's book which is like 110 pages and everything you need to know. I read through twice over the course of a few weeks and got upper 80s. Her book covers what you need to know for the exam and not a word more.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just finished watching the CBT nuggets videos, was falling asleep on some of them. It's been 2 days but i feel that i cannot remember anything from the videos lol, that says a lot. will have to re-view them again at home and not during morning commute and then go over the books. AAH!
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I am glad I don't have to study it anymore (Foundation).
    Never let your fear decide your fate....