Options

Pass 802 Today

jthompson2003jthompson2003 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Officially A+ Certified! On to Net+.

Comments

• Options
    jimmybmejimmybme Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good to hear. I am studying for the 802 right now myself. Which test did you find easier?
  • Options
    jthompson2003jthompson2003 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found 802 to be easier due to the fact you can use the process of elimination on a lot of the questions whereas 801 was a significant amount of memorizing dated specs.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! Good luck with Network+ icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Params7Params7 Member Posts: 254
    Congrats on the certification!
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    jimmybmejimmybme Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found 802 to be easier due to the fact you can use the process of elimination on a lot of the questions whereas 801 was a significant amount of memorizing dated specs.

Thanks for the great tip. I am also finding the 802 much more fun to learn, its sinking in much quicker for me than the 801. Plus I have been dong much of this troubleshooting for years.
  • Options
    TCainnnTCainnn Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. I will be taking my 802 test next week!:)

Good luck on the Net+
    "Excuses are for the weak. Overcoming is for the strong"