CCNA:DC - 640-911 Feedback

bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
Hi All,

Don't normally post a thread regarding passing 1 exam for a cert but thought this was worth posting for future candidates for the CCNA:DC.

Sat the 640-911 today (for the second time today) and passed with an 850 - one thing I would recommend when sitting this exam is going "above and beyond the course books". The OCG is good for about 60% of the exam the other 40% you need to study the DCICT material.

Second time around I used the DCICT book, CBT Nuggets DCICT and CCNP curriculum and passed second time. Very cheeky of Cisco in my opinion but something to bare in mind.
2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]


Sign In or Register to comment.