I passed the N10-005 Exam!

Goteki54Goteki54 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am so dang glad I got this done! I scored a 760. I could have done better, but oh well passing is passing. I'll worry about it in June of 2018!icon_lol.gif The wording of some of the questions kind of threw me off, and I found myself flagging at least 10 questions, because I wanted to make darn sure that I was reading what I thought the question was stating correctly. As some of you all have stated the first five or so questions were simulation based questions, and the timer does go bye bye during that time. What I did do thanks to the advice of some on the forum and immediately flagged all the sim questions and went back to them and the odd worded question after I was finished with the multiple choice scenario questions that made sense.:D This way you don't have to stress about the clock. After I finished, I had to take the 12 question survey,(talk about prolonging the torture) When I saw passed on the screen I just cracked the biggest smile imaginable!! The Mike Myers Network+ Passport book was well worth it's weight in gold!!! Coming from a non networking background, it helped me lay out the framework of networking from the ground up, but the icing on the cake was reading the Comptia Network+Objective outline and watching the professor Messner videos on Youtube which goes through the outline perfectly which was PRICELESS!!! Anyways on to Server +
CompTIA A+, Network+, Security +., SSCP

Comments