Need Some Advice Relocating

greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
Hey guys I am thinking about trying to find some work in the I.T. Field in America. I am network + certified and am working towards my security + and then onto the A + to round out the triple play. Any advice as to which companies are willing to hire a foreign worker. I would perfer the company to be in Florida. Any tips on work permits and what all I would need? thanks!!!
:
Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I'd say you should probably be looking at better credentials than CompTIA certs if you want someone to bring you in on a visa.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks for the heads up.....looking at the MCSA, CCNA, VCP, ITIL, thats what i'm thinking about after the triple play. its not in that exact order but thats the idea.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I will probally go the Mcsa or ccent to start with. but if i can find somthing enrty level it would help alot.
    :