SURVEY: Microsoft Learning - Want More Bang for Your Exam Buck?

pandiculatorpandiculator Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
MS Learning is exploring options to help us get more from the investments we make in our training. Some of the options they are considering are free retakes, free practice tests and free exam prep materials.

The link to the survey and more details can be found on the https://borntolearn.mslearn.net/members/liberty

https://borntolearn.mslearn.net/b/weblog/archive/2015/06/17/want-more-bang-for-your-buck-respond-to-this-survey

Comments

• srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks for posting this. I'll take a look.
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    "Have you taken or are planning to take any of the following technical certifications? Select all that apply."

Select all that apply but they give you a radio button instead of checkboxes. Typical M$. I also noticed it's missing the my favorite option: free exams with free prep and free retakes icon_smile.gif
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    free exams with free prep and free retakes icon_smile.gif

Free exams with free prep and free retakes, proctored at home, bring your own notes, and open book. icon_lol.gif
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • pandiculatorpandiculator Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Select all that apply but they give you a radio button instead of checkboxes.

I noticed that too, I've reported it in the blog post comments.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    "Rank the following options assigning 1 to the option for which you would be most willing to pay a higher exam fee"

Options: Free exam retake, Online proctored exam delivery, free practice, free online training, free exam prep book

Well if the exam is going to cost more these aren't exactly free now are they!! So they are going help us out by making us buy more things when we take the exam? Thanks Microsoft!!
  • cruwlcruwl Member Posts: 341 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I put I'm not willing to pay extra for any of it :)
  • pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
    "Rank the following options assigning 1 to the option for which you would be most willing to pay a higher exam fee"

Options: Free exam retake, Online proctored exam delivery, free practice, free online training, free exam prep book

Well if the exam is going to cost more these aren't exactly free now are they!! So they are going help us out by making us buy more things when we take the exam? Thanks Microsoft!!
    Exactly.

They don't already make enough money do they !!!
    I get student rates (~$70 per exam) so doesn't affect me so much. icon_king.gif

• Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would say free prep and free retakes. Free training and book maybe for the exam.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • antcantc Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for posting. I have just filled it out.

I would say free prep, free retakes and free online test papers.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    The survey is screwed up.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Why would vote to pay more???

i want to pay less. And get more study materials for free!!!!