Ethernet tranceivers

RayzzupRayzzup Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just came across some M-FAST SFP-LH/LC Transceiver
Manufacturer - Hirschman
Part # 943 868-001

SFP Fiber optic Fast-ETHERNET Transceiver

Port type and quantity

1 x 100 BASE-FX with LC connector.
Have no idea what to do with them was seeing if any knew of a place that buys this kind of stuff? I looked it up and they are going for about 1800 each . Any suggestions?

Comments

• ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Uhhhh..... what was your question again? Are you asking if you should sell it?
  • RayzzupRayzzup Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm asking if anyone knows where I can sell them ? I have no use for them
    I am wondering how someone comes across $1800 enterprise level transceivers?
  • --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    @ande - lol

@ OP, you have to admit that "coming across" an $1800 piece of equipment is going to get scrutinized heavily.

Also I am not sure I am reading this right. I just bought 6 fiber transceivers for about $52 each....
  • LeBrokeLeBroke Member Posts: 490 ■■■■□□□□□□
    --chris-- wrote: »
    @ande - lol

@ OP, you have to admit that "coming across" an $1800 piece of equipment is going to get scrutinized heavily.

If it's on the floor, finders keepers, obviously!
  • RayzzupRayzzup Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well I was hired to do a clean out in this warehouse, was told to throw everything out in dumpster then looked at what I was throwing out keep a couple pieces and looked them up on the Internet , I don't even know what they are ?
    Put it on ebay for $0 and see who bids on it. That would most likely be used by an ISP, who probably gets those directly from the manufacturer at 1/4th the price, I am not sure where else you could possibly try to sell that. You definitely won't get anywhere near even $1k for it, I'd be shocked if you got offered over $100.