Passed 70-680 - Here's my study notes

srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
Passed the 70-680 exam a few years ago. Thought I'd upload my study notes for you guys looking to obtain the MCSA: Windows 7. I uploaded these notes a long time ago but the link died and I thought I lost em. Thanks to Google Drive, found another copy so thought I'd upload them again.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B62C7HpuIwINaUlZUEN3ZWZEa0k&authuser=0

I found the 70-680 exam to be quite difficult, so please keep that in mind while you study for it. Make sure that you use multiple study sources, and LAB EVERYTHING. Seriously, labbing is extremely important.

Here's what I used to study for this exam:
1) CBT Nuggets
2) Microsoft Self-Paced Training Kit (70-680)
3) Microsoft 70-680 Rapid Review

Good luck!
WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)

Comments

• duttyfootduttyfoot Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You can never have too much notes or source material. Thanks for sharing, prepping to take the exam again a month from now.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Dak, I passed the exam 2 or 3 years ago, but ty for the belated congrats. icon_wink.gif
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • RellyRaleRellyRale Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks these will be helpful I test in a couple weeks im in training now for the MSCA Win7
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    These Windows 7 exams demand a lot of preparation. Congrats.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□