Malware analysis training

alienwarealienware Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,

I am providing malware analysis training which will help you with the GREM test(no guarantee) at $500.

It covers below topics:
1. Usage of various analysis tools: Hiew, Ollydbg, IDA Pro, Volatility, PDF Parser...
2. Analyze malicious files in different forms:PE, PDF, JS
3. Writing scripts to facilitate analysis such as repairing IAT, decrypting strings, classifying files.
4. Network traffic analysis(how and where to capture, how to figure out suspicious traffics quickly, how to share pcaps)

I will provide samples for training, you just need a computer with internet that can run Windows, OD, IDA, and VMWare.
If you doubt my ability, a free trial lesson can be conducted, the training will be provided through Skype and TeamViewer.
Feel free to contact me on Skype at tokyo_0816.

Regards,
Peter

Comments

• SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Sounds like a good opportunity, But with this being your first post, a username that relates to a foreign country, ect. I don't think you'll find many takers. It doesn't sound like you are here to contribute.

Also they could go buy the Malware analyst cookbook and PMA and learn the same material for way under $500.
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    I dont know what Seph Storm is talking about, I'm all about giving up $500 to a first time poster. Can I PM you my bank account?
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • xXxKrisxXxxXxKrisxXx Member Posts: 80 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Or if you want to save your money, the folks at Cybrary.it are working on a Malware Analysis course that should be released shortly.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I can't find the rules of the forum but it is universally known that signing up for the sole purpose of promoting whatever is that you self is always frowned upon.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Do you accept bitcoins as payment?
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Do you accept IOUs?
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS