Options

Going for net+ soon

tomatotuxtomatotux Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys. Just a little nervous and going out for my net+. So far I hold an Mcp and a+ and have been training for the ccent and the ceh. I am consistent in passing those practice exams but I'm a bit uncertain as to how those will translate to net+ and sec+. Any thoughts that might alleviate my worried mind?

Comments

• Options
    volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,051 ■■■■■■■■□□
    the N10-005 is a Cake Walk.

If you are already studying for the CCENT, then you will have ZERO difficulty with Net+.

Watch (and comprehend) Professor Messer's course. ANd do plenty of practice cards on Quizlet .com.
  • Options
    tomatotuxtomatotux Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Volfkhat! I feel a good bit more comfortable now, and looking over some of the videos, it looks way less technical than I was thinking. Still working on my familiarity with ipv6 but i feel alot better about sitting the exam! Let you know how I did!
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    You should do fine on your test if you have been already studying for your CCENT. I just started studying for my CCENT a few weeks ago after passing my Security+ exam a few weeks ago and passing N+ back in December. I thought N+ was hard but not after getting into CCENT lol.
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • Options
    volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,051 ■■■■■■■■□□
    tomatotux wrote: »
    Still working on my familiarity with ipv6 but i feel alot better about sitting the exam! Let you know how I did!

Jamesweb can correct me if i'm wrong, but....
    I don't recall there even being IPv6 on the N10-005.

Cake-Walk...