Passed the N10-005 today!!!!!

TheComputerPlumberTheComputerPlumber Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
After weeks of feeling stressed out from studying off and on and trying to grasp the material I decided oh wth let me just take the exam out of the blue and see if I pass. While I went down to the testing center and decided to take it and I passed with flying colors. Woooohoooooo!!!! Although I know if I had studied more I could of got a higher score than 756 but a pass is a pass. Thank you to all who have posted on these network+ forums on here I read some of your notes and tips and was encouraged by you to take the exam as well after seen alot of you passing.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats what's next? icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • TheComputerPlumberTheComputerPlumber Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks! I am thinking about Security+ then after that pursuing CCNA. I currently have the A+ and now the Network+.
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! That is awesome. Is there a particular reason for the Security+ cert?

Keep up the good work and thanks for letting us participate in your successes!

Cheers
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
    The only reason I can possibly think of is going into infosec in the future sometime and also to expand my knowledge. I truthfully would like to pursue enough skills and knowledge to possibly work from home one day down the long road maybe as a consultant. Just gotta start off somewhere and start off slow.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    Congrats on your pass! Good luck on your Security+ journey. I am studying now for my CCENT after just passing security+ a few weeks ago.
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
    Thanks all..I was thinking about doing security+ but now I am thinking about getting the MTA 98-365. Then getting MSCP. So I can learn Windows Server specially Active Directory. I am kinda unsure what I want to do at this moment. I do have great windows desktop expeirence. My last employer i worked as a Software engineer support technician for Directv for about 10 months. There i did rack and stack and troubleshooted minor network issues on set-top box equipment inside a Data Center. Please giving my some input. I am thinking like a System Admin or Network Admin position for now. I have a strong willingness and desire to learn. I want to go far in the IT field and perhaps maybe some day make over 100k or at least 75k-100k.My Long term goal, I would like to develop skills and knowledge to be able to be a consultant for large size businesses.
  • Goteki54Goteki54 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Way to Go!icon_cheers.gif
    CompTIA A+, Network+, Security +., SSCP
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gif congratulations. Passing sure does feel good.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations on the new cert!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
    Thanks guys I really appreciate it
    Thanks for the heads up Lori...what do you recommend I shall proceed next?