Options

Just Passed 801 & 802

TreyClem18TreyClem18 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took the 801 and 802 today for the 1st time and scored in the 700's on both. I used the Exam Cram text and supplemented with Professor Messer videos, and took practice test everyday for the week leading up to my certification. Heading onto Network+ next icon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif...
2015 certification goals: A+ (completed 6/2015); Network+ and CCENT

Comments

• Options
    leep80leep80 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I passed the 802, 801 is next for me.
  • Options
    Jose243Jose243 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Hope to be in the same boat as you this upcoming Wednesday!
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats Excellent job ...........icon_cheers.gif think i will do the 802 first whenever i tackle the A +.

Studying: Security +
    Upcoming: VCA-DCV, A+,MCSA SERVER 2012, ITIL FOUNDATIONS
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.