Study partner for MCSA 2012 r2- SoCal West LA

damacdamac Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Good afternoon...Keep this short and sweet. I'm looking for a study partner who lives in SoCal (West LA exactly). My goal is hit up a local library a few times a week. MCSA is the goal!

Looking for IT professional with commitment :)

Comments

• prdemonprdemon Member Posts: 54 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was just starting to setup a virtual Lab for the MCSA-2012....west LA is to far to travel for me though.
  • damacdamac Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I commute ALL over LA for work, so meeting up in other areas is cool. Office's in downtown LA, Pasadena, Van Nuys, Valencia, Ventura and others.

Let me know!
  • sbhawksbhawk Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I live a few miles from West LA. I'm down for this study group. I already passed the 70-410 (year ago), so now I need to finish off with the 70-411 and 70-412. Also need to brush up on this since I don't work in IT anymore. Send me a PM with details.
  • prdemonprdemon Member Posts: 54 ■■■□□□□□□□
    damac wrote: »
    I commute ALL over LA for work, so meeting up in other areas is cool. Office's in downtown LA, Pasadena, Van Nuys, Valencia, Ventura and others.

Let me know!
    I'm game bro, shoot me a PM
    Can't PM on this forum for some reason. Attempted to post email, but was rejected from posting. If you guys can PM me, I'll give you my # and we can make this happen.
    Please let me know :)
  • thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hey, I commute all over as well. I live in Ventura, my company's office is in Simi Valley and I also head to West Hollywood (Cahuenga/Santa Monica Blvd) and North Hollywood (Sherman Way/Vineland) at least once a week. I am in El Segundo every other Wednesday. It would be nice to study after work and let the traffic die down.

Send me a PM if you are still interested.
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA
    thatguy67 wrote: »
    Hey, I commute all over as well. I live in Ventura, my company's office is in Simi Valley and I also head to West Hollywood (Cahuenga/Santa Monica Blvd) and North Hollywood (Sherman Way/Vineland) at least once a week. I am in El Segundo every other Wednesday. It would be nice to study after work and let the traffic die down.

Send me a PM if you are still interested.

Love to get together and review MCSA material some time. Can't PM

**volkssurferatgmaildotcom is my email.

I just scheduled my 70-410 for the 16th :)
  • adrianKeithadrianKeith Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How is this study group going? I just found this thread. Let me know if you guys are still attempting to meet up to study. I can try to meet up anywhere but I'm in Long Beach for the most part.
    Hey there...We're trying to get together, but timing just has not worked out yet. My company's main office is in CM. I go every other Friday for meetings. Would you be willing to get together this coming Friday?