2nd Shot

yagerlegiyagerlegi Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Folks,

I failed 70-410 yesterday...I scored 681icon_sad.gif so close.. Anyways, I was going to register to retake for next week and chatted with Microsoft live chat today and asked what options they might have for re takers and the person advised me that they received an email yesterday informing them that 2nd shot for certification will be available after July 12, 2015.

Just want to let you all know.

Good luck everyone.

Comments

• pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
    yagerlegi wrote: »
    Hello Folks,

I failed 70-410 yesterday...I scored 681icon_sad.gif so close.. Anyways, I was going to register to retake for next week and chatted with Microsoft live chat today and asked what options they might have for re takers and the person advised me that they received an email yesterday informing them that 2nd shot for certification will be available after July 12, 2015.

Just want to let you all know.

Good luck everyone.
    Good luck next time.

Thanks for that, I'm hoping to be passing my first exchange exam in the next couple of weeks so I should be able to use the second shot for the second exam if required.

I'm guessing they'll be trying to encourage people to take the tests on the run up to releasing server 2016.
  • nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's great news! I've got the N+ to clear end of this month, then it's back to Microsoft for the 70-411 and the 70-409 and I could use a little of peace of mind with that second shot backing me!
    Oh and BTW - don't sweat missing the mark by 20 points or so. Just study the heck out of the metrics that you scored the lowest on and rock and roll! I'm sure that you'll get it next time!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever