Please delete this when you delete my account. Thanks

DW [banned]DW [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 240
Not this time.

Comments

• determinedgermandeterminedgerman Member Posts: 168
    Good luck getting all that done in 2 hours...damn that would be quick...plus you need to make sure that you don't have any typos.
    BUT you can do it......again good to have you back...was kind of slow in the CCIE forum without you...not much interesting to read about....
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Hum..... I can't find it in the Cisco Logo Merchandise store....

They have the silly bike jersey..... why not a Cisco NASCAR type "I wanna go fast" jersey? :D

I'd buy one. or two.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Good luck...

Speed and overall time management is very important.....I need to get back in there soon....once work allows it....especially since I now have another lab to prepare for.

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    WELCOME BACK KENNY icon_cheers.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
    Ten9t6 wrote:
    I now have another lab to prepare for
    Yeah! He's back! icon_cheers.gif

Voice? That must mean you at least caught up on some sleep if you found time for a Voice written exam. But you let the Security Written expire? icon_eek.gif
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    haha..thanks...

Yup....I let it expire to go after the voice....That is the focus of the company I am now working for....I pick the security up again later...haha...after all changes again.

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
    Ten9t6 wrote:
    I let it expire to go after the voice....
    They just announced the Voice Written Version 2 exam today -- I was wondering what ever happened with that CCIE Voice beta exam. icon_eek.gif

I snuck a _v2 into the Voice Lab blueprint URL, and there isn't one -- yet.

I'm thinking skeet shooting may become a useful CCIE Lab study skill -- the ability to hit a moving target.

Kinda makes you appreciate the dull boring non-versioned R&S Lab. icon_lol.gif
  • DW [banned]DW [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 240
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    icon_eek.gif Looks over at weak set of equipment, looks at long wish list, looks at Darbys' message, head snaps back, jaw drops, brain fires and says Wow. And that does not even count what he is trying to unload. The electric company must love you or checking if you have recently purchased indoor horticulture supplies.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
    Been a bit busy lately and studying has not been why.
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I expect I'll get it next time, but I just saw a guy pass after 9 times on GS.

you know.. icon_eek.gif my study group member that took his lab was in there with that guy passing on his 9th attempt.. he said the guy knew all the proctors by name laughed and joked the entire time he was there
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
    icon_cry.gif Sorry to hear about your loss.... it's tough.
    In the meantime, I bought some gear.
    Ah... so that's what you meant from the post before...
    I'm getting myself in gear.
    I thought that meant you were going to study -- not shop! icon_lol.gif
    I'll get you guys some pictures of my setup - since it seems important.
    icon_cool.gif Where do you find the time? I penciled in finding my digital camera and taking a lab picture for sometime next January.
    The first goal is RS and the second is at least 2 attempts at Security before the end of the year.

I may or may not make it to the Voice Lab by EOY.
    It's going to be tight getting 2 slots for Security -- it's booked through the end of the year so you'd be fighting with everyone else looking for a cancellation.

Voice.... EOY? Um, that EOY as in next year, right? Don't hurt anything trying to keep up with the young kid icon_lol.gif

And you're looking? icon_eek.gif Next thing you'll say is that you've been getting 8 hours of sleep a night!
    I think the wife deserves a IPod and a few other things to. Aren't 7835's around $3K+ each and you just bought 4 icon_eek.gif or am I confusing them with something else. Throw in another $2k or so for that ICS 7750 and another $2k for the VPN3005 and that is a good chuck of change. You are really passionate about your lab equipment.

Sorry about your friend, I lost my dog last fall and I am still sad about it. My parrot still calls it.
    Oh no - I did not lose a friend as in a person.

I lost a little 2 pound female teacup yorkie after only 2 months. She was only 5 months and 4 days old.

My dog was 14 years old and I had her from the time that she was 6 weeks old. Believe me after that amount of time she was my friend. They ask nothing but love and companionship, do not point out your failings, know when you are happy or sad, are concerned when you are seriously ill or injured, and would lay down their life for you. A friend as much as any person.

Now I have had other 'pets' cats, reptiles, and still have an 18 year old parrot that may well likely outlive me. The parrot can be a pain, because it argues with me. Tried to teach it C++ but it refused to learn anything but visual basic. What good is that :) On the other hand my dog was happy with what ever I said, but then she did not care for computers
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well -

Life has a way of stepping in. I just got back from being out of town - my favorite uncle died very suddenly of a blood clot to his heart. Very sad.

icon_sad.gif

Puts things in persective.

Sorry about your loss. icon_sad.gif

Good luck on the job hunt - if I remember from some of your previous posts your current employer just dumped a couple of "apprentices" on you. How is that going? icon_rolleyes.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
    Interesting group dynamics.
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Sorry about your loss.
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • computerguy9355computerguy9355 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm building a lab for another friend overseas for his CCIE Lab:

1 2509 (BB Router / TS)
    1 2521 (Frame Switch)
    2 1604 Routers with WIC-1T 16MB DRAM/16MB FLASH
    2 2514 Routers
    2 2505 Routers

He has his switch.

IOS 12.2.17T

This should cover the bulk of the CCIE RS Lab...

:)

I'll be getting this off to him this week.

hmmm....2500 series for CCIE lab ? i don't think that would work, did you see the equipment list for the CCIE lab from the Cisco web site yet?
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    The only thing I havent been able to do with my 25xx and 26xx is the OSPF V3 stuff everything else from the internetworking expert series I have been able to do (so far)
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
    You spend yours where you like.
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    hahaha,

well as I havent made an apperance yet, or infact even had the guts to commit to a date Im still in the read, do, re-read, re-do, re-re-read, learn stages then Im trying to pickup, IPv6 is not something I do on a day to day so trying to brush up as on lab 3 of internetworking expert I got nil poit on IPv6 related stuff! :)

When is your next attempt?
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.