Options

Simple question about the A+ and resume

TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
Do you put A+ certified on your resume under education? or skills? or something else?

Comments

• Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    what kind of resume are you writing? Functional or chronological?

In chronological, you can put it under a seperate category certification.
    in functional, you can make up your own category of training, or skills, or certification.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    TheFORCE wrote:
    Do you put A+ certified on your resume under education? or skills? or something else?

u can list it under the training if u took it in a class.. and didn't take the cert

you can list it under cert... this would be my choice if you passed it
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    yeah i passed both the exams, i used the MS resume wizard to build it and didnt make a seperate category for cerificates, just education.
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    TheFORCE wrote:
    yeah i passed both the exams, i used the MS resume wizard to build it and didnt make a seperate category for cerificates, just education.

I really wouldnt use that wizard if you plan on getting your job. Those wizards are really really standard, and there must be a million of those floating around. Sit down one day for a good 2, 3 hours and make a good looking template.

When I updated my resume this summer, I spend a week and a half with 2, 3 each day making changes to JUST style and margin/formatting.

Cheers.
    Jack of all trades, master of none