MS:ISA Complete!

BGravesBGraves Member Posts: 339
1 1/2 years later, two job changes, a move, a VCP5 and enough madness at home....I am donnnneeee!!!

Now I just need to find a job in the ATL area where I can use my shiny new degree.... =D icon_cheers.gif

To anyone doing their MS:ISA, don't give up! If your mentor sucks, fire him/her and get one that will motivate you and push you!
(Even if you don't need it at the start, life happens and you may need it at the end!)

Anyway, thanks for the support, feedback and help the techexams community contributed to this effort!

Comments

• markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • goatamagoatama Member Posts: 181
    WooHoo! Conga rats!
    WGU - MSISA - Done!!
    Next up: eCPPT, eWDP, eWPT, eMAPT
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    BGraves wrote: »

To anyone doing their MS:ISA, don't give up!

this is it. I was bout to break at 3/4 done, but I carried on and man it feels good to be done

congrats, pump that resume out I have found the MSISA really bumped up my pay rate
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats! I submitted my prospectus today. I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel.
  • GreaterNinjaGreaterNinja Member Posts: 271
    Congratulations BGraves! I think you will do fine. As for myself, I moved 800 miles to SF and am working on VCP as well. Currently 1/4 done with MSISA. I'm hoping this term I'll do more than the normal course load. :)
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats BGraves!! I'm slogging through the MSISA right now, and like a couple of others on these forums, I've been finding it hard to push through it, but I guess if it were easy then everyone would have one.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Hopefully I will be able to say the same next year.
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • da_vatoda_vato Member Posts: 445
    Congrats, and keep us updated how your new shiny degree helps your career. What will you do with all of the free time you now have?
  • BGravesBGraves Member Posts: 339
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes! It is so nice to finally have it completed!
    To everyone still working on their degree! Hang in there and keep it going! It will be over soon!:D
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on finishing your MSISA!! I was so glad to finish mine!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • TybTyb Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I bet it feels good to be done. I am working through my 5th class right now, VUT2.
    WGU BS:IT Security (March 2015)
    WGU MS:ISA (February 2016 )
  • nelson8403nelson8403 Member Posts: 220 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Hope you are able to put it to good use!!
    Bachelor of Science, IT Security
    Master of Science, Information Security and Assurance

CCIE Security Progress: Written Pass (06/2016), 1st Lab Attempt (11/2016)
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■