Options

Which provider to take the RHCSA?

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
I've been trying to find out who to take the RHCSA though and I'm a little lost. I know that VUE doesn't do it, since it's not listed on their website.
I know that I gotta drive to Detroit city to take the test for the individual exam at New Horizons. I guess that I'm just googling the wrong way.
Anyone know which company it would be?
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Tried to figure it out myself, from what other people said sounds like you have to contact Red Hat directly. Looks like you can register for the trainings online but can't register for the just the exam.

Which it doesn't say anywhere either! I have to assume they are trying hard to get people to go to their courses/trainings.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/lpi-rhce-sair/108888-rhcsa-ex200-you-required-take-course.html
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I found where they list the exam in certain cities but I didn't see it for the individual exam, where I can just go during a certain time and take the exam. I guess the other option is for the 'classroom'. I'm so new to this lol.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    asummersasummers Member Posts: 157
    You do not need to take the training course to do the exam.

Neither Pearson Vue nor Prometric conduct Red Hat exams

RedHat exams are done either at the end of a scheduled course i.e. the Friday or through their Individual Exam Sessions which are run by examslocal.com
  • Options
    hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    In case you still cannot find it, you can refer to the following Red Hat links:

Here's the list of training locations in North America along with Kiosk centers too.

Here's a list of all training courses and exams. RHCSA is EX200, and RHCE is EX300.

And lastly, here's the sweet link. The Red Hat Course Finder. This is very handy if you are looking for "Guarantee to Run" courses.