70-410 Attempt number 1 No Joy

berto_testerberto_tester Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just wanted to report on here that I failed my first attempt at the 70-410.
I got a 662. I will study for a week or two and then take it again. I need to focus my study on IPv6, DNS, and Hyper-V.

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Does it have a print out to show areas you were week in. just stuudy those and you should be find. icon_thumright.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • berto_testerberto_tester Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah it does thats why I said I needed to hit some DNS, Hyper-V and IPv6. It has just been a while since I took the server 2008r2 AD exam. I like the new structure more than the 08 layout though.
  • sheikysheiky Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All the best on your next successful attempt...!
    Thanks sheiky, I schedule to take it again on Tuesday the 7th. I know it seems early, but I have studied an additional 20 hours since the last time. I think i will be ok, plus I dont have to pay for it regardless of the results.
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well at least you got a higher score then me plus I studied for about 2 months. I failed twice already so i'm studying for my third time...

I think this time around I will do much better since I have more material to study with. Wish me luck.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
    Did your score go up at all from the first time to the second?
    Just wanted to let you all know I didnt pass. I'll wait a month and take it again got a 643
  • sheikysheiky Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_sad.gif Sorry about that man... Donno what to say...Hope you will kick in soon...