Passed BCMSN

MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
That was the toughest one yet! Onward and upward to the bcran & cit...b4 the new year ;)

Comments

• mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

And Good Luck! Study like the wind!! icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gif congrats i told u had nothing to worry about icon_wink.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • JVEJVE Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I thought BSCI was the tough one? That is the one I am on now, will be ready by next wednesday :D
  • MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
    Well, in my opinion, the switching exam killed the routing exam in terms of toughness. Just my .02
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    i thought it was the toughest test myself
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • JVEJVE Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ouch - you guys are killing me! I been busting my butt studying for BSCI cause I thought it would be smooth sailing after this one. I want to try to finish CCNP before the exams expire! :D
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • pinazatipinazati Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi...

I wonder if you can give me some advize on how to pepare this exam, I missed it twice, and I m getting friked out...

Thanks
    Pibazati
  • MrDMrD Member Posts: 441
    Sure. I have a system down now. First I watch the Trainsignal nuggets. Then I read the Cisco Networking Academy material. Then I do the Transcender exams until I score 100% or close to it. I finish off with the ExamCram2 book. After all of that I always feel confident. If there are any weak areas I'll rewatch a Trainsignal nugget before the exam. Just my .02 icon_cool.gif